Version 2.0, May 24th 2018
Below we provide all the information regarding the information we collect, ways and reasons why we do so, as well as Our cookies policy. In case you have any questions concerning this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
Information you provide directly
We collect and process the following information only on your request, on the legal basis of your consent via the following means.
- User Registration forms
- Request to receive a newsletter
- Contact Widget form
Information about your visit
This information includes the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time, timezone, your geolocation), items you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Non-personally identifying information
How and why do We use collected Information?
We use information collected through our Websites as described in this Policy for the following purposes:
- Improve our services or plugins, Websites.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Websites, and Services.
- Provide services at your request.
- Provide support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries.
- Invite you to participate in customer research or feedback.
- Send you related information, including transactional information, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
- Deliver you publications and newsletter, where we share knowledge and experience.
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Q-Leap and our selected partners. Please be advised that we might send information from such partners, but we do not share any of your data.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Removal of your data will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may opt out (unsubscribe) from receiving any E-mail newsletters from Q-Leap by following the Unsubscribe link in the footer of our E-Mails. Even if you opt out, we may send you transactional or administrative messages, such as emails regarding about your account or our business relationship.
We value your data, as much as our own personal information. That’s why we adopted appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices as well as rigorous security measures, including data encryption.
Your personal data is stored in secured networks accessible by a very limited number of people with special administrative access to these systems.
Hardware infrastructure that stores and processes your data is located only in the territory of Germany. All partners where Q-Leap processes data ensure an adequate level of protection of the mentioned data.
The analytical tools provided by our third-party partners do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, address or telephone number and cannot link usage data with your personal information.
Third parties may also collect information via our Website through their cookies, plug-ins, and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser, and the processing of this data is subject to their privacy policies.
Third-Party cookies that can be enabled to use on our Websites: Google Analytics
How do We protect Your Information
We adopt strict data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored at our Websites.
How to manage cookies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some functionality of our Websites will be unavailable. For more information about the cookies, please refer to the help pages of your browser.
Your acceptance of these Terms